© 2012 Dinah Snow
There is nothing mysterious or magical about how I came so far this year. Every mindset, belief and
action I took was something anyone can do in their own business. Here they are so you can adopt them for yourself in 2013.
- I decided to take my business seriously. Until you decide to be 100% responsible for your own success, your business will stay at a mediocre level.
- I took courageous action in spite of fear and doubt. It is absolutely impossible to take your business to a new level without stretching your comfort zone.
- I stopped avoiding things like money, marketing and sales. You can’t have a successful business without getting really good at marketing and selling. The art is to infuse it with heart and soul.
- I invested in a world class mentor (Kendall SummerHawk) who stretches and supports me to be the conscious feminine business leader I am now becoming. Having the guidance and wisdom of someone who has already paved the way is priceless.
- I surrounded myself with supportive and successful colleagues also committed to growth and success. There will be times on your quest when you feel like Frodo Baggins, and you will want only your most loyal friends and magical helpers supporting you on your mission. No small, fear-based thinkers allowed!
- I only took advice from people who were one step or more ahead of me or my own intuitive council. Doesn’t that just make sense?
- I stayed committed to delivering high value content and coaching in all my offerings. Rave reviews from happy clients make marketing and selling so much easier.
- I raised my fees. Like many of my clients, I was significantly undercharging. Here’s the truth…I do my best work when I know I’m charging what I’m worth, and people who invest in themselves at a higher level take their business more seriously and therefore get better results. It’s a win for everyone.
- I had persistence and tenacity when it came to generating cash flow. You must focus on revenue-generating activities and that usually means face to face, or voice to voice live engagement with people (speaking works beautifully for this). You can’t hide out behind your computer or rely on social media.
- I hired people to support me so I could focus on revenue-generating activities and service delivery. The most important hat an entrepreneur is privileged to wear is Leader, and as the Leader of your business, you have to delegate effectively.
Would you like to triple your income, too? 2013 marks the kickoff of my all new laser-focused VIP Days to accelerate your success and 6-month Platinum Coaching Program to gain traction and dramatically increase your cash flow. Contact us at Support@DinahSnow.com for a conversation to see if one of them is the right fit for you.