Are you one of those people who is more comfortable being in the audience instead of in the spotlight?
Have you ever noticed how the ones doing the public speaking are the ones doing more business?
Have you ever been to a networking event and observed how those who speak with confidence, authority and presence seem to magnetize people to them?
If you are on the fence about speaking as part of your marketing mix or you have been too intimidated in the past, take note of these Top 10 Reasons to Get Started Public Speaking NOW!:
- Gain instant status – Become known as the “go to” person in your niche.
- Gain instant credibility – Become the expert in your field.
- Increase your know, like and trust factor – leading them to buy from you.
- Go from pursuing to being pursued – No more chasing prospects.
- Grow your tribe – Increase your fan base and increase your bottom line.
- Increase sales – Being in front of a group vs. 1:1 yields higher conversion and revenue.
- Instant product creation – Every speaking opportunity is a potential book, CD, DVD or other marketable product.
- Leverage you marketing time and budget – It’s a lot more efficient to present to groups vs. 1:1; it costs nothing to implement; and return on investment is high.
- Open bigger doors – The more status, credibility and confidence you have, the more opportunities flow your way.
- Become the “Bigger You” you were meant to be – When you step into the spotlight, your sphere of influence expands.
Last but not least, speaking is REAL. It gives you an opportunity for authentic, face to face connection with those you wish to influence. It gives you a chance to touch people’s hearts and minds with your humanity and expertise. And it gives you a chance to help solve their problems with your solutions. What could be better than that?