Dinah Snow – Voice Teacher Boulder
Singing, Speaking & Performance Presence Coach
Dinah Snow is no ordinary voice teacher. She seamlessly weaves ancient yoga practices with modern vocal technique to free her students’ voices, allowing them to speak and sing with greater ease, joy, and skill.
Dinah is a Certified VocalYoga™ Teacher and Vocal WAV Method™ Coach with the experience and skill it takes to help clients at all ability levels with a wide range of aspirations—from feeling safe and comfortable singing, sounding and speaking to understanding how to sing with more freedom, relaxation and finesse, to reaching higher levels of spiritual connection and self-awareness.
Over the course of teaching and coaching hundreds of clients for more than 17 years, Dinah creates a safe and supportive environment for students 15 and older to expand their vocal health and expression. Dinah doesn’t just tell you what to do or correct you. She guides you on a journey of discovery—exploring your voice, noticing what feels and sounds good, and helping you understand what makes it possible for you to sing the way you really want to sing. Coupled with her life,business, public speaking coaching and mediation background, Dinah’s skilled and intuitive guidance you can quickly produce results and address areas of challenge.
Dinah’s strong background in a cappella solos and harmony allows her to offer students precise ear training, which also helps to refine pitch, intonation, and tone quality and fosters the ability to hold parts when singing in groups. She also draws on her lifetime experience practicing yoga to help students connect more fully with their bodies, release tension that constricts the free flow of breath, sound and tones, and integrate physical expression with vocal expression.
Dinah’s training and experience emerges from a deep love for self-expression, singing and helping others find and express their authentic, empowered voice. The communication arts is her life purpose and passion and it shows! She has studied with Heather Lyle, creator of Vocal Yoga Method™, and considered one of the leading voice teachers in Los Angeles for singers, actors and speakers. Dinah has also studied with Silvia Nakkach, internationally acclaimed authority in the field of voice, sound and music healing, along with other world class teachers.
Singing, sounding and speaking with Dinah will make you a better vocalist, speaker and communicator. It will help you feel light and joyful, more present and grounded in your body’s intuitive wisdom, and more free to express yourself. Come discover the power of freeing and loving your own voice!
Dinah holds a summa cum laude B.S. in Therapeutic Recreation from Virginia Commonwealth University and multiple coaching certifications, sings professionally, both locally and across the country. A former competitive gymnast and multi-sport athlete, Dinah now enjoys yoga, dance, in-line skating, cycling, swimming, hiking and blending deliciousness with nutritiousness at every meal! She lives in Boulder, Colorado with her 11 year old daughter, Lila, and nearby 29 year old son, Taylor.
Some of the creds, training and experiences Dinah brings in support of her clients are:
- Certified Vocal Yoga™ Teacher Level 1 with Heather Lyle
- Certified Vocal WAV™ Method Coach with Divy Nelson
- 40 Hour Mediation Training Basic Certification with Phoenix Strategies
- President, International Coach Federation (ICF) of Colorado, 2015
- Coach Training Institute Graduate (2002)
- Certified NLP Coach-Practitioner with NLP Worldwide
- Life and Business Coach Mentoring and Training with Kendall SummerHawk and Peak Potentials
- Peak Potentials: Making the Stage and Train the Trainer Graduate
- Speaking Circles®, Integral Circling™ & Competent Communicator with Toastmasters
- Conversant, LLC: Performance Planning and Feedback; Communication, Connectivity and Power; Essentiality, Authenticity and Timing
- Landmark Education: The Forum; Advanced Course; Self Expression & Leadership
- City of Boulder: Personal Safety; Crisis Intervention; The Art of Facilitative Leadership
- StrengthsFinder®: Significance, Responsibility, Focus, Restorative, Deliberative
- Rock Climbing, Caving and High Ropes Facilitation
- And more…