Dinah Snow has been challenging herself and others to discover and speak their truth in a clear, effective and authentic way for over 15 years.
She has been helping women with the communication arts since 1999 after facing her own struggles learning to speak up and awakening her personal leadership power.
From singing and speaking on stage, to navigating crucial conversations that transform people, relationships and organizations, to creating inclusive environments where everyone’s voice is heard and rights are honored, Dinah’s work is infused with consciousness and service to humanity.
Dinah shares her expertise with clients in educational organizations, government, and the social sector through private and group coaching and training, organizational consulting, interactive keynote presentations, and inspiring vocal performances.
I distrust the incommunicable; it is the source of all violence.”
Dinah Snow partners with emerging and advancing women leaders to transform their lives, families, communities and organizations by building communication skills that spark curiosity and engagement, foster trust and collaboration, resolve challenges and upsets, and drive results. From thought leaders to world-class artists and 6-figure coaches to media celebrities, Dinah coaches her clients to speak their truth, release the grip of limiting beliefs, and play their bigger game.
She is an award-winning Leadership Coach whose calm presence, keen insight, deep listening and fierce yet gentle straight talk give her a unique ability to evoke the raw truth and get to the heart of what matters most. She sparks conversational solutions to human problems that ripple out across social ecosystems – empowering women to speak up as an act of personal and professional leadership and employing this one concept to create a more peaceful, just and fulfilled life and career experience.
Dinah holds a summa cum laude B.S. in Therapeutic Recreation from Virginia Commonwealth University and four coaching certifications, has ADA expertise, sings professionally, both locally and across the country and constantly immerses herself in personal development opportunities with a strong emphasis on leadership and conversational/expression skills. A former competitive gymnast and multi-sport athlete, Dinah now enjoys yoga, dance, in-line skating, cycling, swimming, hiking and blending deliciousness with nutritiousness at every meal. She lives in Boulder, Colorado with her 10 year old daughter, Lila, and nearby 28 year old son, Taylor.
Some of the creds, training and experiences Dinah brings in support of her clients are:
- 40 Hour Mediation Training
- President, International Coach Federation (ICF) of Colorado, 2015
- Coach Training Institute Graduate (2002)
- Certified Vocal Coach and Professional Singer
- Certified NLP Coach-Practitioner
- ADA Expertise
- Extensive Coach Mentoring and Training with Kendall SummerHawk and Peak Potentials
- Peak Potentials: Making the Stage and Train the Trainer Graduate
- Speaking Circles®, Integral Circling™ & Competent Communicator with Toastmasters
- Conversant, LLC: Performance Planning and Feedback; Communication, Connectivity and Power; Essentiality, Authenticity and Timing
- Landmark Education: The Forum; Advanced Course; Self Expression & Leadership
- City of Boulder: Personal Safety; Crisis Intervention; The Art of Facilitative Leadership
- StrengthsFinder®: Significance, Responsibility, Focus, Restorative, Deliberative
- Rock Climbing, Caving and High Ropes Facilitation
- And more…
Most importantly, though, Dinah’s clients transform and create results!